Join the eCommerce Catalyst Community

Who else wants a weekly eCommerce Catalyst with Audrey Kerwood?

=> Click “PLAY” on VIDEO Please <=

I can only coach PROFIT-MINDED PEOPLE WHO CRAVE WEEKLY DIRECT Live Interaction WITH THEIR INSTRUCTOR… And, who are motivated enough by making more that they have a track-record of…

1) Implementing on their own EVERY WEEK,

2) Being able to follow step-by-step instructions, and

3) Asking questions if you get stuck in a weekly Q&A.

This is access like you’ve never had before.

eCommerce Catalyst LIVE
Weekly Class => Mondays 3pm Eastern
Weekly Q&A => Wednesdays 3pm Eastern
REPLAYS ARE IMMEDIATE & ONGOING
Weekly 7-Person Peer Mastermind (TBD by Group)

Listen to Ben Mack and I discuss Mindset: eCommerce vs. Internet Marketing by clicking play on the audio player below.

Comments

8 Responses to “Join the eCommerce Catalyst Community”
  1. Dhaval says:

Hello Audrey, This course sounds awesome. Is this course only for people who don't have a store and plan to build an ecommerce store from scratch, or is it also for individuals who own and run successful stores and want to take their fledgling success to the next level?

2. Hello Audrey.. I love this idea and can you give me a date when the classes start or have they already started

• admin says:

Hi Joyce, the classes started last Monday. The program is still open for anyone who wants to join, we’re recording the classes so they will be available for anyone who still wants to join. We’re probably going to close it after this week.

3. yogiwan says:

I know I am 9 or 10 weeks late for a 12 week program. Plus, I am in the process of moving my web site off of a restrictive template to a better model (using Drupal and Ultra cart) and am working with Andy Edwards to finish this. We are a couple of weeks from transitioning. As we have discussed a few months ago, there are many things that I could better and other I should be doing.

I would think you course and your Catalyst community would be beneficial. What is the status at this point? Are you still accepting candidates or waiting until your finished course is ready for delivery?

Terry Retter

Your Smart Kitchen

• AudreyK says:

Hi Terry,

We're launching the beginning of February, so it's less than 2 weeks away. I'll send out emails about the calls we're going to be doing during launch week, we have some great stuff lined up. And of course I'll send an email about signing up. Are you on my newsletter list? If not, Stomper is going to be mailing for us too. It's just around the corner :)

4. Terry Retter says:

Terry Retter
    Your Smart Kitchen

5. Louis says:

Hello,
    I listen your ecommerce video on stompernet and found it awsome. We just start a new business and choose to do it with a ecart platform. We choose to get the one affiliate with stompernet (claim the web) to do not have to change all the cart in 6 month. I'm dealling with a big problem because I do not have video to show me what to do to obtain what I'm looking for (e-cart optimise for SEO). By example each page URL is set automatically but instead of giving me http://mydomainname.com/key-word.html I obtain http://www.mydomainname.com/catalog/key_word-7-1….

It is possible to hire a friend that can modify every thing I want? or this plateform is not the right one for me?